Imagine holding sticks in your hands and fighting with your friends. Sounds fun?? NO, sounds dangerous. Now imagine controlling sticks figures and playing against your friends? Isn’t it fun? Yes, thanks to Landfall Games and NetEase Games this is now a reality. You can play fun filled fighting game, where you and your friends control stick figures.
Stick Fight: The Game is a physics-based fighting game that allows you to play as a stick figure that must fight against other stick figure or player-controlled characters to death using a variety of weapons while trying to avoid getting killed by the environment around you. And also find random sticks around the world. Initially the game was released on Steam by Landfall Games.
The game involves multiple levels, weapons. The players playing the game are called Stickmen’s. There is a blue, yellow, green and a red one. It works to change their health. The goal is to kill the other stickmen. The last stickman standing wins. The game is a multiplayer game. Hence, no single player can play the game.
The Game is available for play on PC/Laptop and also on mobile. Recently, Landfall Games and NetEase Games have launched the mobile version “Stick Fight: The Game Mobile”. Taking the battle from your PC to your pocket without losing the signature features of the game. You can challenge friends in a humorous 2D match to the death in more than 100 maps and with dozens of quirky weapons. The signature feature that offered players with an opportunity to battle with friends all over the globe in a closed arena of 2-4 players in the PC version of the game is kept in the mobile version as well.
Features of Stick Fight：The Game
- A physics-based couch/online fighting game where you battle it out as the iconic stick figures from the golden age of the internet.
- The Game is built on a simple premise: four stick men enter an arena and only one stick man leaves.
- Fight it out against your friends or find random sticks from around the world!
- “Stick Fight: The Game” is based on 2D Model.
- The game is a multi-player game. Hence, the biggest drawback is you cannot play the game as a single user.
- You can play online by inviting your friends or being invited by them.
- You can also play online by being matchmade with random players.
- The game features 100 unique levels. This adds a lot of gameplay variety since you will rarely see the same level twice in a session.
- The key to be master the game is be consistent, this is important because as you play more you will master the environment.
- The levels have themes such as outer space or desert or hell, and although the graphics are minimalistic, it does a great job of getting that theme across.
- Each level has its own hazards. Sometimes you will take yourself out via these hazards by making a mistake.
- It also possible to knock people into hazards, but combat is not limited to just fisticuffs.
- The game is loaded with multiple weapons like Pistol, Revolver, God Pistols, Rifles, AK-47, Sniper, Military Shotgun, are a few to name.
- The player has a multiple option to choose from when it come to explosives. The various types of explosives available are Grenade Launcher, Thruster, Snake Gun, Snake Grenade Launcher, Snake Minigun, etc.
- The Game is equipped with Lava Weapons, these weapons have special abilities unlike any regular gun. These weapons can do high damage.
- Lava Weapons available are Lava Spray, Lava Stream, Lava Spike Gun.
- There are also a variety of Melee Weapons available for the Stickmen to attack the opponents. Dagger, Sword, Spear can make a deadly attack on the opponent and help to climb levels in the game.
- One of the unique features of the game is it has nearly 50 weapon types that are randomly generated per match, you may never use the same item twice in a row.
- You can unlock mystery achievements and special titles to set yourself apart from the crowd.
- Control the Stick figure to run, jump, and fight. Face off against each other in 4- stick fight free-for-all.
- The game features an excellent split-screen implementation that will divide the screen real estate as needed to accommodate two, three or four players.
- Brawl online with players from around the world! Download the game and win the glory for your country.
- You can even play split screen locally and go online to fill your game with a third and/or fourth player.
- You can make your own maps with the built-in level editor.
- Customizing your stick figures with the brand-new avatar store and colour system is something to look forward to.
- “Stick Fight: The Game” is available free for download. But there are in-app purchases available for the user of the game.
- The 1st mobile version of the game was released on 16th July,2019. Thereafter there have been multiple updates. The latest one been released on 2nd September, 2019.
- The game needs a steady 4g or WIFI connection for a seamless experience.
- It is recommended to have 1 Gb ram space free for running the game smooth on mobile.
- The game is available for download on Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS.
How to play “Stick Fight: The Game” on Windows PC/Laptop
“Stick Fight: The Game” is available for download on PC/Laptop. You need to install Bluestacks before downloading the game on your PC/Laptop for play. The BlueStacks App Player is an android emulator designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs/Laptop running Microsoft Windows.
Minimum System Requirements for Bluestacks!
- It supports the following windows operating systems in Laptop/PC
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista SP2 and Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Must have an Administrator on your PC
- PC graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks!
- PC must have a broadband connection to access games, play store accounts
- Minimum Disk Space:
- 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM
- 4GB of disk space must be available
- It supports the following windows operating systems in Laptop/PC
Steps to download the game with Bluestacks:
- First download Bluestacks and install it.
- Launch the Bluestacks player. Now go to the Android tab and click on ‘All apps’ icon in BlueStacks.
- You will be able to see ‘Search apps’ bar in the BlueStacks. Type “Stick Fight: The Game” for PC in it and click on search.
- Now, you can also search for the game directly from the Android Play Store icon available on the home screen.
- The game will appear in the Play Store, install it by clicking on the install button.
- The installation begins once you agree to the terms and conditions of the game in the Play Store.
- After the installation is finished, installed game will appear in the ‘All Apps’ button under Android tab.
- Launch “Stick Fight: The Game” for PC from the BlueStacks whenever you want and enjoy the ultimate action game.
- Follow the instructions shown on screen to start playing the game.
How to Download Stick Fight: The Game on Mac OS:
Click on the Search icon and type the Stick Fight: The Game and then click on the Search using Google Play.
Install Stick Fight: The Game from Google Play store:
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, Write Stick Fight: The Game and search then install!
- After the installation Stick Fight: The Game will appear in My Apps / All Apps tab of Emulator (BlueStacks/ Andy).
Install Stick Fight: The Game From iPhone App Store:
- In the iPhone App Store’s search bar, Just Write Stick Fight: The Game & search then install!
- After the installation Stick Fight: The Game will appear in My Apps/ All Apps tab of Emulator (BlueStacks/ Andy).
NetEase Games & Landfall Games
Latest Version (Mobile)
Release Date (Mobile)
2nd September, 2019
Available for Purchase
Questions & Answers
- Is the game single user or multi-user?
Ans- The game is a multi-player game only. It cannot be played as a single user hence you need to play with friends. Also, you can also connect with players online across the globe and play the game.
- What are the controls of the game for keyboard?
Ans – WASD-keys for moving/jumping, right click to block, left click to punch or shoot and F for throwing weapons. Enter is chat.
- Will the game be on Linux?
Ans – At present there is no update from Landfall Games or NetEase Games of launching the Linux version of “Stick Fight: The Game”.
- Is the game available on XBOX?
Ans – The developer has plans to launch Xbox and ps4 compatible versions as early as possible.
- Is the game 3D?
Ans – NO. The game is built on 2D Model.
- Can the game be played on laptop and desktop?
Ans. Yes, with the help of Bluestack, the game can be played on your Laptop/PC. The game can be downloaded (refer the steps above) as well played online on various platforms.
- Is the game available in English?
Ans – Yes. The game is available in English.
- Are there repetitive levels?
Ans – The game has more than 100 levels, so chances of repetitive levels are very less.
- Does the game have level editor?
Ans – Yes, the game has inbuilt level editor.
- What kinds of weapons are used in the game?
Ans – The game is an action-based game equipped with multiple types of weapons like Guns, Lava Weapons, Melee Weapons, etc.
- Is the game easy to understand and play?
Ans- The game is not very complex but one needs time to be consistent in playing to develop abilities to kill its opponents and came out as winner.